Monday, September 19, 2005

date! sher's stressed and confused.
help me before i breakdown. rwarr. )):

sher misses stace many many!
sher misses him` plenty plenty!
sher misses dontknowwho laa. =/


sher`



guess im falling for you
******************************
when i look into your eyes
i see sunshine
the coulds are blown away
i hope youre here to stay
cause youve got me needing more of you
guess im falling for you

you walk away
my eyes caress you
then you turn and smile
youve caught me thinking of love with you
guess im falling, i may be falling for you

since i met you days are brighter
life's uneven loads are lighter
when i hear you whisper the words i long to hear dear
now i look into your eyes
im lost in knowing that you are all i want
my need for you is growing
guess im falling, i think im falling for you
think about falling for me too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home